World football stars Antoine Griezmann, Luis Suárez (both FC Barcelona) and Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund) will be donning the stunning Anthem Pack edition of PUMA’s all new FUTURE 4.1 NETFIT soccer boot to start the 2019/20 season.
PUMA says that to translate motivation into victory, the FUTURE 4.1 uses a refined system that combines both NETFIT and the 3D Havoc Frame into one layer. This achieves bringing the foot closer to the ball for a better overall look, fit, ball reception, touch, and stability.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
– ADAPT: evoKNIT PRO upper featuring NETFIT for customizable lacing and freedom of movement
– STRIKE: 3D Havoc Frame for game-changing precision and power
– ACCELERATE: Lightweight RAPIDAGILITY outsole provides support for sharp bursts of speed
– Suitable for use on both firm natural surfaces and artificial grass
Knitted upper with NETFIT lacing system
– Ultra-lightweight TPU outsole with a combination of conical and bladed studs
– NETFIT branding on tongue
– PUMA Cat Logo on lateral side