adidas unveiled their Nitrocharge TRX 1.0 soccer boot last year. A 2014 FIFA World Cup Samba Pack Edition in an eye-catching Solar Slime / Black / Solar Zest colorway followed ahead of this year’s tournament in Brazil. Here is our World Exclusive detailed look at the boot that you see FC Barcelona and Brazil national team wingback Dani Alves wearing in La Liga and for internationals.
adidas Nitrocharge 1.0 specifications:
Inspired by the national colors and iconic Carnival celebration of Brasil, host of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, these men’s soccer cleats are designed with high energy colors and bold graphics that help players stand out on the field. The Nitrocharge 1.0 is a men’s soccer cleat that’s equal parts brains and brawn, and it’s primed and ready to tear across firm ground pitches with a ferocious clawlike grip.
The ENERGYPULSE design transfers more energy from one toe-off to the next so that you are at your best right up to the very last second of the match. As for stability, the highly elastic ENERGYSLING and lightweight HYBRIDTOUCH upper support you with a stable glovelike feel that handles the ball with heat-seeking-missile precision.
– HYBRIDTOUCH synthetic leather material for premium softness, light weight and performance
– ENERGYSLING element in upper for stability
– The SPRINTFRAME construction uses geometrical research and TRAXION™ 2.0 stud configuration to offer the perfect balance between light weight and stability
– Pre-molded protection pads in toe and heel area; Pre-molded EVA sockliner with nubuck finish for highest comfort
– Strong mesh layer in rearfoot area for high protection; Synthetic leather heel lining for supersoft comfort; miCoach compatible
– TRAXION™ 2.0 FG stud configuration for maximum grip and acceleration on firm natural pitches; Highly elastic ENERGYPULSE outsole element for increased energy output