adidas has released a brand new turf soccer shoe for the upcoming winter indoor soccer season in the form of the adi5 X-ite (now available at World Soccer Shop and Big Toe Soccer). Here are the details on it from adidas along with an up-close look at one of the first new turf-specific shoes released in recent times.
These men’s adi5 X-ite shoes by adidas are designed to help you put the soccer ball in that special space between the crossbar and the keeper. The shoes feature the touch compound grid to give you better ball control and a new stud configuration for faster cuts and instant acceleration into the box.
– Synthetic leather and mesh upper for breathability and flexibility
– Highly abrasion-resistant synthetic overlay for enhanced protection in the toe and heel areas
– Touch compound grid on the vamp and midfoot for better ball touch and control; Mesh lining for light weight and breathability
– Pre-molded, lightweight EVA midsole for excellent cushioning and shock absorption
– adiPRENE under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
– Flexible, low-to-the-ground 5-a-side stud outsole for quick moves and perfect ball touches; New 5-a-side stud configuration with low-speed toe studs, round forefoot center studs and triangular TRAXIONâ„¢ 2.0 studs for fastest acceleration