In conjunction with adidas, the Colorado Rapids have launched their adidas primary kit for the 2018 and 2019 Major League Soccer seasons. The newest update pays homage to the bold burgundy that has become one of the most identifiable signatures of the club while bringing back light blue accents and shorts.
The slim fit features a functional curved hem that gives the athletes better freedom of movement and CLIMACOOL technology battles the heat with breathable, quick-dry fabrics.
The main features of the Colorado Rapids 2018 adidas home kit are:
- ”Colorado for Life” is the mantra of this club and it is the core of everything the Rapids stand for and believe in. The inside neck tape exhibits high attention to detail with the inclusion of this tagline and other subtle homages to Colorado are scattered throughout the kit.
- The lightweight heat-applied team crest features a silver star that symbolizes the Rapids 2010 MLS Cup title.
- The opposing sleeve features the MLS badge customized for the Rapids colors.
- adidas “AUTHENTIC” label identifies an authentic garment worn on-pitch by the players.
- The Colorado state flag at the jock tag is yet another nod to our fierce pride in the club’s state.
Photo Credits: Colorado Rapids