Reigning US Open Cup and former MLS champions Sporting Kansas City have dropped their 2018 adidas away jersey. The black and silver kit will be available at World Soccer Shop, Kitbag, Pro:Direct Soccer and UK Soccer Shop along with the Wizards 2017/18 home shirt.
“This kit is an evolution of our previous argyle kits, showcasing a high-end Reflex Black with metallic accents,” said John Moncke, Sporting KC Vice President of Brand Revenue. “Five years ago we launched the black argyle kit, then followed that up with a clean white and metallic argyle kit in 2015. This time we used a new black reflective argyle detail on the hem and back that looks amazing.
“We continue to have a great collaboration with the adidas team. The process of designing this kit began two years ago, and we worked on the details weekly.”
The Sporting KC 2018 adidas secondary kit includes:
– Reflex Black with metallic accentsBlack diamond, metallic silver Sporting KC shield and MLS Cup stars
– Metallic silver Ivy Investments mark with diamond pattern enhancements
– Reflective argyle jock tag and back of neck
– Reflex Black and metallic silver MLS logo
– Metallic silver names and numbers
– Black shorts and socks with metallic silver adidas Three Stripes
Sporting Kansas City kick off their 2018 Major League Soccer season against David Villa and New York City FC on March 4th.
Photo Credits: Sporting Kansas City