FC Dallas recently released its adidas home jersey for the 2022 and 2023 Major League Soccer and US Open Cup seasons. The shirt is called the ‘Crescendo Kit’.
According to FCD: The jersey features diagonal lines in dynamic patterns across the front chest which represent FC Dallas’ popular hoop patterns from iconic uniforms of years’ past.
The Crescendo kit evokes development and movement. As FC Dallas enters a new era with first-year head coach Nico Estévez, the Crescendo kit symbolizes Dallas’ commitment to building towards the organization’s ultimate goal of winning MLS Cup.
Other Crescendo Kit design elements include:
– The LH patch remains at the base of the left hem on the front of the jersey. This symbolic placement honors Lamar Hunt’s legacy as a founding member of not only soccer in DFW through his involvement with the Dallas Tornado and FC Dallas, but also MLS.
– The jersey’s collar features a red neckband highlighted by a blue hem.
– AdvoCare will continue to be featured on the jersey’s right sleeve as the club’s official sleeve partner.
– Major League Soccer’s logo is placed on the left sleeve.
– The jersey will primarily be paired with blue shorts and socks for the 2022 season.
Photo Credits: FC Dallas, adidas and MLS
🎶 The Crescendo Kit 🎶— FC Dallas (@FCDallas) February 18, 2022
A team on the rise needs a kit to match. pic.twitter.com/IDx0fG0cXm