Partially owned by former Manchester United, Real Madrid and England star midfielder David Beckham, Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami today revealed their adidas home kit for 2020 MLS season.
The jersey is mainly white with light pink details. Its elements are tied to the unique culture of Inter Miami’s South Florida base spanning from Miami to West Palm Beach.
According to the club the inaugural home shirt’s features are:
– A white base inspired by the wings of the great white heron featured in the Club crest
– Pink accenting on the collar button and the sleeves, reflecting the vibrant soul of South Florida
– Embossed herons representing freedom and strength
– The Club mantra “Freedom to Dream” on the inside of the collar reflects the ambitious mindset of the Club as it aims to become the best fútbol club in the Western hemisphere
– The jersey font of the player’s name and number is a dynamic, energetic and bold graphic typeface that introduces a layering tri-line effect. The font was designed in collaboration with MLS by Rick Banks, lead designer and typographer of Face37, an award-winning graphic design studio based in Manchester, England
Inter Miami CF will play their first Major League Soccer match at Los Angeles FC on Sunday, March 1st, 2020.
Photo Credits: Inter Miami CF and MLS