New Major League Soccer side Orlando City Soccer Club today unveiled their adidas home jersey for the 2015 season.
The purple inaugural Orlando City MLS home shirt will be available in long sleeve and short sleeve version in early December at World Soccer Shop. The Lions’ 2015 jersey is accented with white adidas shoulder stripes and logos. Gold trim is used on its ribbed collar and sleeve cuffs.
According to the Orlando City website other key features of the two-time USL Pro Champions’ new kit include:
• Adidas adizero engineering – the lightest soccer kit in history, allowing players to remain fast, cool and comfortable on the pitch;
• Jacquard engineered banding on the front of the jersey, representing Orlando City’s transition to a new era;
• “This is Orlando” sublimated on the inside of the neck tape – laying claim to the City Beautiful;
• “Orlando City” and a gold crown 3D heat transferred onto the neckline, highlighting City’s championship success prior to MLS entry;
• Placement of the Club’s previous logo on the inside of the jersey – underneath the Lions’ new MLS crest – keeping the team’s foundation and history close to the heart.
Still in the process of building their 2015 roster, Orlando City have signed former AC Milan, Real Madrid and current Brazil midfielder Kaka along with Trinidad and Tobago regular Kevon Molino.
Photo Credits: Orlando City SC