adidas has unveiled the Mexico 2013 third jersey. Using the same design as El Tri’s now well-known 2011/13 home kit, the white shirt will be worn for the first time during tonight’s 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Jamaica at El Estadio Azteca in Mexico City. Now available at World Soccer Shop and Tienda Fútbol Mundial, the kit will be Mexico’s first choice strip for this summer’s FIFA Confederations Cup.
Here are the specifications of the shirt from adidas: This men’s adidas Mexico Third Jersey is a CLIMACOOL® style so you stay cool and dry when the heat is on. Features the Mexican national team crest and “Mexico” below the back collar.
– Ventilated CLIMACOOL® keeps you cool and dry
– Green piping detail on red collar and cuffs
– Printed back neck tape; No-labels construction
– Mexican Football Federation badge on left chest; “Mexico” below back collar
– Fitted fit
– 100% polyester interlock.