New Major League Soccer franchise Philadelphia Union has unveiled its adidas 2010/11 home game jersey. The new kit will be used for the team’s inaugural 2010 MLS season.
According to the Union’s website, the 2010 Philadelphia Union adidas home jersey has the following features.
* Midnight blue is the dominant color
* The club crest is centered on the front on a wide panel of Union gold
* Above the right breast, the adidas logo, maker of all official Philadelphia Union gear
* On the right sleeve, there is an MLS patch
* On the left sleeve, there is an American flag
* Accent piping, the light blue color of the flag of Philadelphia, can be found on both the top and bottom of the jersey, as well as the tip of each sleeve
* Back of collar, “Jungite Aut Perite”, Latin for Join or Die, Benjamin Franklin’s rallying cry for colonial unity.